• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb - Old Brewery Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rh1an5

Reaction score
Hey guys,
pretty straightforward, im affter 2-4 kegs, anyone who has soem spares or knows were i can get soem for a reasonable price let me know.

not really in teh mood to do a midnight run on teh local pub if you get what i mean

also cashing an old gatorade style esky thing, you know thoses ones that were alwyas at sports days.

cheers

Think this has been covered a few times. You can't legally buy these things locally. They remain the property of the brewery and the breweries don't dispose of them. For more info try a search. This has been covered in plenty of threads.

I know a bloke who scored one today, and old Swan 50l keg for $20. He is very stoked and has a receipt, but this bloke is still suss as to the legality of it's ownership...

This bloke is an excellent fellow, and was looking at the local recycling place near his home.

Cheers,

InCider.

Well scored to that bloke then. Wonder if he's acquired himself a 'thingy' yet...? I don't often use my 'thingy' these days either, and make some real 'Man Beer'...ahem....

:D

Think this has been covered a few times. You can't legally buy these things locally. They remain the property of the brewery and the breweries don't dispose of them. For more info try a search. This has been covered in plenty of threads.

I am pretty sure you can but them legally. You need a to purchase a few.

Check with Scotty; he was doing something with legal kegs for sale at;
http://nnlbeersupplies.com.au/index.php?id=9

There was also a post on ahb about them;
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=19570

Kirk

Well scored to that bloke then. Wonder if he's acquired himself a 'thingy' yet...? I don't often use my 'thingy' these days either, and make some real 'Man Beer'...ahem....

:D

Nick did I tell you how handsome that bloke is? :lol:

He's getting his AG great together - big help from Screwpop for the mash tun he got. That bloke is still looking for a burner, etc so it will be a while before he gets completely off the Man-Cordial.

The bloke hasn't got a thingy yet. When he sees proof he needs one, he'll get one. :D He can make beer without it!

InCider.

LOL, well get collectin' boy!

You need to get some of that Man Beer into you. Puts hair on your chest (and maybe even your head) it does!

:)

Back