• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[WTB MELB] Fermentation Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woostyle

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the help sorting out the fermenter. Instead of starting a new thread thought I would just edit this one as my fridge guy just fell through. Anyone happen to have a fridge they are looking to get rid of?
Just let me know your price.

Im located out east in melbourne (Chirnside Park).

Cheers,

John

If u need bottles I have 6 cases of 330ml, clean but with labels. Free - pick up from Highett.

I use four ex-Fresh Wort Kit containers as fermenters. The four fit in my little 150L chest freezer. (w/temperature controller…) The :Brewer's Selction FWK produced by ND Brewing (see below) are 15L. I get 19 and 20 longnecks per container. i.e. ale & lager respectively. By keeping the yeast at its' cooler end of the temp range, one can put more than 15l.

Cheers
……………………………………….

NOTE: The info below is from an AHB thread dated November 2009

For the ND BREWING Fresh Wort from St Peters Brewery (http://www.ndbrewing.com.au/wortkits.htm) you can also try these stores.
The Brewers Den www.thebrewersden.com.au
253 Dorset Road, Boronia VIC 3155

Telephone: 03 9761 1900

Magick Brew www.magick-brew.com.au
205A Batview Road, McCrae

Telephone: 03 5981 1160

Narre Home Brew
4/6 Rebound Circuit, Narre Warren

Telephone: 03 9796 6973

Trappist said:
If u need bottles I have 6 cases of 330ml, clean but with labels. Free - pick up from Highett.
Thanks Trappist but bottles are probably the one thing i have enough of. Thanks for the offer though!

thylacine said:
I use four ex-Fresh Wort Kit containers as fermenters. The four fit in my little 150L chest freezer. (w/temperature controller…) The :Brewer's Selction FWK produced by ND Brewing (see below) are 15L. I get 19 and 20 longnecks per container. i.e. ale & lager respectively. By keeping the yeast at its' cooler end of the temp range, one can put more than 15l.

Cheers
……………………………………….

NOTE: The info below is from an AHB thread dated November 2009

For the ND BREWING Fresh Wort from St Peters Brewery (http://www.ndbrewing.com.au/wortkits.htm) you can also try these stores.
The Brewers Den www.thebrewersden.com.au253 Dorset Road, Boronia VIC 3155Telephone: 03 9761 1900Magick Brew www.magick-brew.com.au205A Batview Road, McCraeTelephone: 03 5981 1160Narre Home Brew 4/6 Rebound Circuit, Narre WarrenTelephone: 03 9796 6973
Great tip Thylacine. Think I'll pick some up next time I'm at brewers den, beats paying 30 bux for a new fermenter and it comes with wort!

Cheers,

Keg King have the Grain and Grape FWK in 17L cubes, they are out your way. About $42 from memory(+ $200 for all the other shiney things you end up leaving there with, well I do anyway....)

Thanks Ozpale and djar007. I have been meaning to get out to grain and grape so will definitely check it out!

Cheers,

That's where I got my smaller FVs. 15 litre cubes, about 9 bucks from memory.

Just popped down to bunnings And picked up a15l one for about $13 bux and they had 10 l ones for $9 . Also had 25l ones for only $15 i think. Thanks for the tips everyone.

Latest posts

Back