• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB MELB 3x 19L kegs and connector fittings.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cCraigman

Reaction score
Hey all

I just purchased a keg king fridge and I'm looking to buy 3x clean 2nd hand kegs and fittings for the lines.
I would also appreciate advice on where I can get the kegs filled while my first batch is fermenting, so I don't die of thirst.
I'm based in Bayswater.
Cheers
Craig

Can't help with the kegs, but the Public Brewery in Croydon would be a good place to check about the keg fill, although I can't say for sure whether they would.

cCraigman said:
I would also appreciate advice on where I can get the kegs filled
Craig
You wouldn't be asking us to help you do something illegal, now?

Pretty sus when your first post is about chasing kegs when you've been bothered enough to get a kegerator.

Naa nothing shifty, I was hoping someone would have some cheap clean kegs. The sponsor deal looks good enough. I asked at keg king if they fill kegs but they only sell the brew kits. A friend recommended the place in hoppers crossing, brew barn, but I can't get over that side of town during their opening hours as I'm building a house in healesville. Ill try the place in croydon. Thanks for all the help.

I have 2x of the original Keg King brand new kegs with no rubber tops or bottoms. Was thinking about selling them for $80each. They fantastic kegs never had a leak or had to change any of the seals since new. I've filled each of them about 3 times. They are currently cleaned and sanitised with sanitizer inside and under CO2 pressure. Simply give them a shake about, vent pressure, empty no-rinse santiizer out and fill them! PM me if interested.

If you're after fittings I've also got 2x CO2 gas splitter with ball valve units (so you get 2x or 3x gas disconnects out of the bottle) with 3x check valves and gas line connected with Oetiker stepless clamps, $40 the lot for that.

PS. Also I don't think getting your kegs filled at the Brew-yourself type places is illegal. As long as you are the 'brewer' of the goods they will put the beer into your kegs instead of bottles, I've done this before when I ran out of time for a party and got a 50L beer batch put into 3 of my kegs, worked a treat!

There is a place in keilor called u brew it they fill the kegs also i use brew barn because i live in werribee

DJ_L3ThAL said:
PS. Also I don't think getting your kegs filled at the Brew-yourself type places is illegal. As long as you are the 'brewer' of the goods they will put the beer into your kegs instead of bottles, I've done this before when I ran out of time for a party and got a 50L beer batch put into 3 of my kegs, worked a treat!

jackarse79 said:
There is a place in keilor called u brew it they fill the kegs also i use brew barn because i live in werribee
There you go. I stand corrected.

Back