• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Grain Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been plenty of people in the last week looking to buy either a Monster or Crankenstein mill direct from the states.

The exchange rate's pretty good at the moment. Find another brewer nearby willing to split the postage, and save yourself some money.

Recently landed 2 x Monster MM-2 mills for less than $150 AUD each. Build your own hopper, and drive it with a cordless drill.

yeah i think i'll be waiting for craftbrewer to get em in, they have a shipment coming in towards the end of this month according to Ross.

thanks for the tip warmbeer, i'll keep an eye out for cheapies from over that way.

There's been plenty of people in the last week looking to buy either a Monster or Crankenstein mill direct from the states.

The exchange rate's pretty good at the moment. Find another brewer nearby willing to split the postage, and save yourself some money.

Recently landed 2 x Monster MM-2 mills for less than $150 AUD each. Build your own hopper, and drive it with a cordless drill.

If you go for Monster - get their base and hopper - good value they are very well built is overall a very good setup. I am very happy with mine......

Back