• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Fridge or freezer NSW Central Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninegrain

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been watching eBay/gumtree etc. for a while and haven't found what I'm looking for so will ask here.

I'm chasing a small bar fridge that will fit 2 kegs, a chesty that will do at least the same or an upright freezer or upright fridge only (no combo fridge/freezers...) for the purpose of housing my kegs.

Alternatively a bar fridge that will fit a standard barrel type 25ishL fermenter would do so I can then swap my current fermenting fridge to become a keg fridge.

I have a few fridges I can exchange if anyone is interested. One little bar fridge that fits 1 keg (sooo close to fitting two...very frustrating) and a dodgy upright fridge that needs a good clean...

In fact, if anyone else wants them they are up for grabs once I find something that suits my needs :)

So yeah, anyone have a spare fridge or freezer or know a mate/family member who does?

Oh, and I am not really wanting to spend more than $50, got my beautiful ferm freezer for that and the new one would have to be excellent to warrant spending any more...

Cheers!

Back