• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Counter Pressure bottle filler secondhand

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesleyas

Reaction score
Hey Im looking for this model specifically,

counter-pressure-bottle-filler.png

looking at around $60 hopefully. Anyone have one they no longer use?

Cheers

Edit location : Newcastle

That looks the goods at least! Who makes them? I am thinking about a counterpressure filler but always balk at the last moment......interested in your opinion tateg.

The above one is a kegking model. Great option when using PET bottles. I now really only use glass when bottling which can still be done, just need an adapter.

Yes, as welly said, they are no good for glass. I have a carb cap for plastic bottles, was thinking about the Grolshies I have.

If I could get an effective method to counter fill them I would be on it.

AJS2154 said:
Yes, as welly said, they are no good for glass. I have a carb cap for plastic bottles, was thinking about the Grolshies I have.

If I could get an effective method to counter fill them I would be on it.
The CFBF that the OP had linked would not be any good for grolsh bottles either as they are made for PET bottles. Batz did make a device out of a washer to make them suitable for normal glass bottles though.
I am sure you could make a device out of a superautomatica type capper for use with the carp cap. Just remove the bell end and replace with the carb cap.

One of the guys from work has one he doesn't use any more, I'll see if he is looking to sell it. It isn't like the one you have pictured but I am in Newcastle

Back