• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB corny kegs - NE Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mat B

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ball lock corny kegs they want to part with in Melb? My brother in law is getting into kegging, so wanted to check the used market for kegs before forking out on newies. Cheers.

kegland brand new for 99 bucks

pretty cheap in my opionion or ya can get 2nd hand for around 75 bucks

work it out to be honest i think new at kegland is pretty good unless ya looking at italian cornies

kegland brand new for 99 bucks

pretty cheap in my opionion or ya can get 2nd hand for around 75 bucks

work it out to be honest i think new at kegland is pretty good unless ya looking at italian cornies
Yeah he's getting it all from Kegland, but wanted to try second hand before buying the $99 ones. They're sold out of used kegs. Thanks!

Try triplejhomebrew on ebay. I picked up some pin lock kegs there for $30 each, bought some ball disconnects (get them from them so the threads match, the keg king ones don't fit) and o rings.

They sell the disconnects for $10 each.

Pretty old, but they seem to be working fine.

Yeah he's getting it all from Kegland, but wanted to try second hand before buying the $99 ones. They're sold out of used kegs. Thanks!
The second hand ones are/were "commercial" kegs, pepsi, coke etc, and much better quality than the new Chinese ones (I've got both) it's not just the thickness of the steel that counts, it's the quality of it, and Chinese steel, stainless or otherwise, has quality control issues.
Be aware that most of the standard second hand commercial corny's have gone, the ones available are a bit shorter and fatter, but for my money I would get them over new Chinese stuff.
Have a look at Cheeky Peak.
Or gumtree

Latest posts

Back