• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Coopers Longneck Bottles In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emeraldmage

Reaction score
I've binned most of the Coopers PET bottles that came with my starter kit (They just weren't 'right' for a number of reasons).

Now I'm looking to get my hands on about 100 crown seal longneck bottles in the Sydney area (I'm in Ingleburn).

I'm not really sure what the going rate is, but I'd be more than happy to pay for them.

Anybody around Syd have ~100 of these they'd be happy to part with? Or offer suggestions on sources/prices for these?

Cheers,
Dave.

I've binned most of the Coopers PET bottles that came with my starter kit (They just weren't 'right' for a number of reasons).

Now I'm looking to get my hands on about 100 crown seal longneck bottles in the Sydney area (I'm in Ingleburn).

I'm not really sure what the going rate is, but I'd be more than happy to pay for them.

Anybody around Syd have ~100 of these they'd be happy to part with? Or offer suggestions on sources/prices for these?

Cheers,
Dave.

If you can get to Erskineville I have around 50 glass longnecks I am looking to get rid of, although the majority are not coopers crown tops. :(

Back