• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: complete brew rig, preferably electric

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotorboy

Reaction score
Preferably electric. I am in Sydney, but am willing to travel anywhere in Nsw or near by.

Around the $1000 Mark. Give or take a bit. Depends on how good the rig is I guess!

Haha, still a rotor head... But don't have one anymore. Had a rx3 but now I am a Dato 16 owner. Might get around to putting a 13b in it one day... Hopefully.

I might end up just going a single vessel. But would love a herms or rims 3 vessel system if one could be found without spending $3k.

For $1000 you'd be able to make a preeetty decent HERMS setup.

Yeah, you really don't need $3k to build a herms system
I've come in under $900 for my 3V system and I admittedly overpaid quite a bit for my electronics buying via jaycar instead of ebay or my sparky mate

I started planning a herms build, but it is just finding time. I was just hoping someone else's might need a new home!

Yes, I was watching that one. I was considering the drive to QLD for it, but just a bit too far. If it was in NSW I would have got it for sure!

Back