• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Bottle Sealer/capper

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigitybossman

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm after a bottle Sealer/capper if anyone has a spare one laying around, I don't mind how old it is, as long as it works. I'm located Newcastle so a local pickup would be great but posting would be fine too.

cheers

Ive been tracking Ebay and you often see auctions close for around $40 that includes a fermenter, bench capper, all the other bits & peices that come with a new startup kit like couple of cans of goo, sugar, steriliser, caps etc. Great value if you need another barrel (who doesnt!) and a capper. Most of them are 'never used' or 'used once'.

Ive been tracking Ebay and you often see auctions close for around $40 that includes a fermenter, bench capper, all the other bits & peices that come with a new startup kit like couple of cans of goo, sugar, steriliser, caps etc. Great value if you need another barrel (who doesnt!) and a capper. Most of them are 'never used' or 'used once'.

Thanks heaps for that, i will definitely keep my eye on ebay for some deals. No harm with a few extra bits and pieces.

Cheers

i am in melbourne i can sell you a capper the press down type and also will throw in 500 approx unused bottle caps $20.00 plus postage would be around $40.00 max

or thats what ill make it equal ill discount the item to include postage to max of $40.00 otherwise open to offers.

cheers and happy beers

matt

i am in melbourne i can sell you a capper the press down type and also will throw in 500 approx unused bottle caps $20.00 plus postage would be around $40.00 max
I'd be interested ... if the OP does not want to pay the postage costs, they can be quite heavy, so while there are a few on Ebay not too many are from Melb.

Wolfy, you should grab Matt's capper. It would be a lot easier then getting it posted to me. Hopefully something a little closer to me (Newcastle) will come up soon.

I'm in Sydney and have a bench capper, you can have it for whatever it costs to post or you can pick it up from me in Sydney.

Back