• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB all fridge/freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maldridge

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm getting a little annoyed at only being able to ferment one batch at a time. I always seem to polish off the keg(s) well before the next batch is ready to drink, how about that?

So I'm looking for a cheap upright freezer or all fridge, anything that can fit 2 30L fermenters.

I'm located in melbourne.

What ya got??

Cheers.

Thanks mate, already checked flea-bay and gumtree. That's a bit exxy and almost looks too small anyway

Anybody else got something?

$100 too expensive for an all fridge? :blink: (admittedly I wouldnt want it to go much higher myself)

Will defo fit 2, Ive got 2 all fridges of a similar size and both easily fit 2.

2 x FV.JPG

All fridges are great, upright freezers not so. Most upright freezers have the cooling working through some of the shelves, these can't be removed. This makes them next to useless for fermenting.

Batz

Batz . Agree but some can be bent down. I have one I bent down and it's fine.

Real frost free upright freezers have a fan in the back, stay dry and you can pull the shelves out. Perfect fermenting fridges :)

Latest posts

Back