• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

(wtb) 3 Tap Font (font Only)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzBeer_MD

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im currently renovating the laundry to be more of a Bar/Laundry. This involves putting the 3-keg, kegerator under a new Granite benchtop and making a hole for a font. At first I was going to make a large hole and just install the 'post' that the keg mate has on it and add a third tap (also part of the current upgrades) but now I'm thinking that three taps all in a row would make more sense (and look a lot better) than cramming them onto the one cylindrical post.

I took a look at the Andale 'Lucky 7' as a three way and fell off my chair at how much those guys want. (The flooded version with the snap lock adapters is over a grand! - non flooded is not much less)

Anyone got any ideas on where I might locate something similar but at an attractive price?

Cheers/Beers,

MD

Also try PMing GMK, he often (well at least used to) have stuff like this on hand all the time.

Keep an eye on eBay. Andale fonts from bar renos come up every now and then. I got my 4 way font including snaplock adapters for $250. Getting my taps from the states, and the snaplock shanks and nuts from Andale.

Back