• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3 Tap flooded Andale mobile bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hey All,
I know there are plenty of DIY'ers out there and plenty of knockers who can 'do it cheaper' but I'm putting up my mobile bar for sale.
3 Tap Andale flooded font mobile bar. Made from blackbutt, inlaid with merbau, surrounded by mini orb, on heavy duty castors. INCLUDES taps. I made this bar myself and can guarantee the build. Its only been used twice for an annual party I hold. All cleaned with brewery strength Sodium Hydroxide and sanitised with Peracetic Acid.. So, yes, only two days worth of pouring in its life. The fittings are stainless steel and all components are top quality stuff. Comes with pond pump for flooding with ice water, stainless drip dray, 3 Andale taps, tap covers. Cost over $2k to build. Kegs and gas bottle for photograph only. Will sell for $1500 ono. Can deliver for a negotiated price. Bowral NSW
It is listed elsewhere.
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG

Latest posts

Back