• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - 19L ball lock Kegs Gold Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKBrews

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know there's plenty of places that sell these kegs, but I really don't know what I'm looking for, so I figured at least if I purchase from someone off the forum or take recommendations from the forum, I'll be on the right track.

I don't have a keg tap setup as yet, but I'm already on the hunt for a chest freezer so I can start a build. I'm just about ready to bottle my first 23L batch and the idea of bottling 60+ makes my head spin. Would rather keg and leave to condition until they're ready to go.

Anyone got any they want to get rid of? Any recommendations on where to buy? Seen a few from $80 - $100.

Hi mate,

Check out http://www.cleverbrewing.com.au/ they have them for $80, I have bought about four from there and they've all been in very good nick. I think they put new lids on them.

Shipping is reasonable and they're nice folk. I've been through the kegerator/keezer/new keg thing in the last few months and am happy to help if you have any questions just PM me. I'm also on the GC so you're welcome to come and visit to check out my setup.

Cheers!

Legend! Where abouts on the Coast are you? I would really like to check your setup out - I'd also like to give you a couple of my brews for some feedback - only on my 3rd batch and no idea whether I'm on the right track (tastes fine to me!).

I'll check out clever brewing. Hoping to just slowly obtain parts until I find a suitable chest freezer. I've got some pretty cool plans for it (I have some left over subway tiles and feature tiles from my renovations :)).

EDIT: Those kegs look perfect and you're right - shipping is very reasonable. Will have to pick some up!

Sounds good mate, and no problem at all. I've only been doing this for about six months myself, but I've done about 20 or so batches and my beers are on the improve for sure. Just did a double batch today. I'm in Currumbin. PM me if you're interested in a visit.

Latest posts

Back