Woo, Just Got Mentioned On Triplej!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickB

I haven't had a C**t all night, Drinkstable....
Reaction score
Just got a mention on TripleJ's House Party (woo I'm famous and stuff) - "Brewing a beer in my gargage and freezing". Also gave a shout out to AHB but it wasn't read out!

Cheers

Just got a mention on TripleJ's House Party (woo I'm famous and stuff) - "Brewing a beer in my gargage and freezing". Also gave a shout out to AHB but it wasn't read out!

Cheers

I wonder why they didn't read your shout out? :lol:

Dunno really... Actually just texted in to shout out to AHB. Not sure if they knew what it was but a bit disappointed!

Cheers

"Brewing a beer in my gargage and freezing".

Not freaking surprised, 4 below yesterday in Kingaroy? Officially 1.8 below here, had to scrape ice off the car before heading down for the meet up with Reviled and the boys at Tamborine.

Screwy

Oooh can I have your autograph???? :p

Official temp from town centre was -4.7C at 6am... Apparent temp (thanks to a slight breeze!) was -8.5C!!!! Was positively hot this morning at only -2.1C!

Cheers!

PS: Sully, only on your man-boobs. :ph34r:

At least the J's mention wasn't on 9 am Friday morning :p

Jaded are we Perry :p......

Jaysus, Screwy, at that rate your house beer is going to change from a bitter to a lager... :p

I just got back from some platform time in the Timor sea, was a bit of a shock coming home from lovely humid 30 degree days/nights to 8 degrees and a fresh breeze

LOL, bloody alco :p

Jaysus, Screwy, at that rate your house beer is going to change from a bitter to a lager... :p

I just got back from some platform time in the Timor sea, was a bit of a shock coming home from lovely humid 30 degree days/nights to 8 degrees and a fresh breeze

Yeah, have been considering lagers, no doubt you'll be heading back soon I imagine while we continue to freeze :lol: do you feel isolated up there and feel the need to text Triple J like Nick :lol: :lol:

Shut up... I'm lonely OK.... :(

All I need is a real man to hug me to sleep at night like old times, 'eh Screwy......

:ph34r:

PS: Have my ferm fridge set to 16C ATM, and it's currently sitting at 11C. Who knew you'd need a heat pad in Farking QLD!

Back