• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Wisestir MS-20A magnetic stirrer lab quality

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve78

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have two of these WiseStir MS-20A laboratory quality magnetic stirrers. I only have use for one. The second one has never been used except just to confirm it works. You can see the specs in the link below, but the quality of these is superb, and they are quiet as and have rubber feet. Comes in the box with the manual, the quality control inspection sheet and a 1in magnetic stir bar. In the picture is a 2L starter on my stir plate, which is exactly the same as the one in the box. Happy to sell it for $200 which is less than half of the retail value (without any shipping costs from Europe). Located on Southside Brissy. This model is a magnetic stirrer only, and doesn't have a heating element in them. Any questions, pls ask.

https://www.witeg.de/en/products/la...0rpm-180x180mm-ceramic-coated-aluminium-plate

Attachments

• 20210821_153932.jpg
    20210821_153932.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210821_154006.jpg
    20210821_154006.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 35
Hi, has this been sold? Please update. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back