Wing Nut

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric8

I changed this because Gregor can't
Reaction score
Hello brewers,
I am in need of a wing nut for my beer font. I got one from the US but it's a lil bit to large. Does anybody know where I might be able to get one from so i can attach my line up to it? I think it is an merican thread as it's not quite 20mm across, I think it might 3/8 of an inch??? Thanks
Eric :ph34r:

If it is 3/8"BSP then i can get you one - but i need to know the size of teh beer line taht you are using - ID and OD.

I have my tail piece and gasket, tail piece is 1/4 in. This fits perfectly as does gasket. The beer line is 3/16 in. The wing nut i don't the measurement of.
Hope this helps.
eric

If it is 3/8"BSP then i can get you one - but i need to know the size of teh beer line taht you are using - ID and OD.

This will work with your tail and washer...if it is the correct thread size.

beer_nut.JPG

Let me know if it looks right and you can have it for postage cost only :beer:

I also have a tail to suit commercial sized lines if anybody needs one :)

PZ.

PZ,
Thanks but I think it is the same size as the one i got.
Bummer
Thanks anyhow

No worries and good luck in your quest :)

Ken (GMK) should hopefully be able to help you out.

PZ.

Sorry... mine are the same as Fingerlicken

all just over 20mm = 1/2 bsp or around 15-16mm = 3/8 BSP

CRap, crap and more crap.
I wonder if it would be possible to try and weld the tail piece to the bottom of the font?? Anyway thanks guys.

Show us some pics and maybe we can come up with a solution your ya' :party:

PZ.

PZ ,
actually yours might be a bit smaller, I might get it off you anyway. Do you know how postage would be? I live in Sydney.
Eric, with fingers crossed

Latest posts

Back