Why has Nick JD got the arse?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florian said:
Thanks Andrew, that is the sort of response I was after and all I really wanted to know.

Now at least I know who's decision it was and also who's decision it wasn't and can make my own rhyme on that.

Thanks again, topic solved (at least for me).
Speaking of rhymes Florian......mein hut ist hast drie echen, drie echen hast mein hut, ist ich nicht drie echen, ist ich nicht mein hut!

Sehr gut!

Well, I must say, you sing it better than you write it, but that's not surprising. Good effort!

So all it takes to be pre-forgiven for being an antagonistic idiot and an unfunny troll is to contribute a few things to the forum way back when?

Good to know.

I only just noticed that Bribie G and Sillyboybryry have both been banned as well. Bribie G was one of the better contributors in my opinion.

What did he do?

Wow. I missed the Bribie one.

There's lots of people not posting very recently. I just assumed they'd walked. I wonder how many the blackshirts got?

(Yes, I am invoking Godwin (by proxy). This is getting ridiculous.)

Bribie G hasn't been banned. He did mention something about bailing on the forum due to the recent spate of bannings.

I recall Godwin. This is a false alarm. I repeat, a false alarm.

I seem to be missing all these threads that are resulting in these bannings...

Same here Yob, I'm not enjoying hearing good knowledgeable posters are turning away.....please come back, we need dark knights round these parts to restore balance

Well, I am in ******* with at least *** of the ******. At least one *********** for granting ****** has been ******** by a yet to be named ******.

Stay tuned.

Yob said:
I seem to be missing all these threads that are resulting in these bannings...
same here,but f me this place is getting more like days of our lives each day. ..cheers..spog...

citizensnips said:
Same here Yob, I'm not enjoying hearing good knowledgeable posters are turning away.....please come back, we need dark knights round these parts to restore balance
I feel a disturbance in the force...........

Liam_snorkel said:
Bribie G hasn't been banned. He did mention something about bailing on the forum due to the recent spate of bannings.
So who else was actually banned?

He was quite provocative in the status updates for a bit and I believe he was asked nicely to stop a few times. Possibly related.

Relation confirmed. Although I've never seen any of those status updates.

EDIT: Oh hang on, there was a thread as well that I never saw that tipped him over.

Multiple warning points within 24 hours the judge would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back