Why All Grain?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celli.

Gold class taps at a gold class price.

Mario (or Marzi) was a term all my Aussie born Italian friends used to describe anything overly Italian (especially if it bordered on quasi-archetypical).

Gli australian erano chiamati "skip".

Just to balance things out. :D

Goomba

$1000 is pretty off the mark.

Kegerators can be found online for around $500, add a couple of kegs and youre hitting around $600.

Better still if you butcher an old fridge with a couple of taps and kegs you can be looking at under $300.

Sorry but the "hell of a lot more expensive" tag isn't valid once you factor in the above prices, not having to buy bottling gear, extra sanitizer, priming sugar, patience etc.

My 0.02c....

It's a hell of a lot more expensive, a lot of folks dont have a spare ~$1000 lying around to setup a keg system.

That was the only factor stopping me getting into kegging for so long.

ron jeremy taps ?

:lol: :lol:

So many one liners 'come' to mind......lots of things like good head retention.....creamer attachments....pours too much head....using the wrong pressure.....

I'll stop now.

:lol: :lol:

So many one liners 'come' to mind......lots of things like good head retention.....creamer attachments....pours too much head....using the wrong pressure.....

I'll stop now.

why stop, the thread was derailed a while back

i was thinking poor head because of too much lube ...

... but ended up blowing the keg anyway

ron jeremy taps ?

they're 9.5 inches long

Mine cost around $300 for the fridge, paint, line, gas, 3 taps and kegs. I have about $100 in extra parts had I known what I was doing at first.

Back