which pump

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stav

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i'm looking to improve my existing 3v system (no piping, or pumps etc) and have been buying pieces to get this happening, ball valves, hose barbs etc etc.. Am now looking at pumps and there a multitude of options out there.
I've come across these, http://www.thebrewshop.com.au/high-temperature-magnetic-drive-pump.html which seem to be the same as other similar ones (same flow rating, and look identical)
the only difference seems to be price... the ones from "thebrewshop" are $64.95 the other similar ones seem to be ~150 or 160..
am I missing something? or is this a great deal and I should buy a few?

Stav

That looks like a Keg King pump to me. He has recently dropped the price on these things, so if you pay any more than that you are getting ripped off.

GalBrew said:
That looks like a Keg King pump to me. He has recently dropped the price on these things, so if you pay any more than that you are getting ripped off.
ah right you are... just checked the keg king site.
anyone had much experience with these keg king ones...

There's been a bit of discussion on these pumps here, assuming they're the same pump.

Back