Which Bronzed Brews book to buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASYLUM_SPIRIT

Reaction score
Hi

I already own 6 O'clock Brews and looking to buy at least one other book by Peter Symons.
I'm currently in the process of making the 1942 Cascade Sparkling Ale from 6 O'clock Brews.

I'm interested in brewing a post 1950's Cascade Beer. Ideally something from either 70's or 80's. I can't see a list of recipes from either book, can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of which book would be better for me? or what Cascade recipes are listed in either book so I can choose the right one to buy?

Thanks

1887 Cascade Stout and 87Cascade xxxk Pale Ale, he should have called the book Bronzed Brews of NSW!! (Bronzed Brews)

1887 Cascade Stout and 87Cascade xxxk Pale Ale, he should have called the book Bronzed Brews of NSW!! (Bronzed Brews)
Ahh thanks mate, seems like 6 O'clock book was the one that had a bit more non NSW beers in it.

Get the newest version, it's all the old stuff plus some new bits as well
Same book, just a revised version

Get the newest version, it's all the old stuff plus some new bits as well
Same book, just a revised version
Sounds like the way Ron Pattinson writes his books! I'll never buy one of his again either.....

Back