Where's Cocko?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You FUCKIN homs!

Ok, you are all sort of right...

I have been, smoking shards, thus dressing up as a girl and playing tennis on a skateboard with butters, PJ is Still AC... so pretty tired...

I have checked in every now and then to see how many threads Truman can start.. and seeing if Acasta and Florian make some form of "relationship".. both homs.

Is bribie still around? I heard he has been re-posting photos? - unheard of.... WTF?

Also, would hate to miss the best Bum screen shot and win some beer from chappo!

Ok, so... better post some porkspin links and get banned.

notsopunkinstyleaddingtonamecocko

You FUCKIN homs!

Ok, you are all sort of right...

I have been, smoking shards, thus dressing up as a girl and playing tennis on a skateboard with butters, PJ is Still AC... so pretty tired...

I have checked in every now and then to see how many threads Truman can start.. and seeing if Acasta and Florian make some form of "relationship".. both homs.

Is bribie still around? I heard he has been re-posting photos? - unheard of.... WTF?

Also, would hate to miss the best Bum screen shot and win some beer from chappo!

Ok, so... better post some porkspin links and get banned.

notsopunkinstyleaddingtonamecocko

You're the one who invited me to your warehouse out on the bad side of northcote, with promise of free shit. You rapist.

Good to see you back out of the PM closet.

YouNeedCapitalsForTheLongNamesPunkin

28akc4k.jpg

Like some of us, justy loose our online Mojo for a while, good to see you around Cocko.

Cheer
Gavo.

He's back! Wait, who? :p

Ya mum.

Good to see you back out of the PM closet.

YouNeedCapitalsForTheLongNamesPunkin

ThanksForTheTipOnTheLongNamesCocko!

HAHA! Cheers mate!

You love me and my abusive manner...

Like some of us, justy loose our online Mojo for a while, good to see you around Cocko.

Cheer
Gavo.

Thanks mate, good to be back and copping it again, some can be a little too serious about things around here..

:super:

Jyo tells me, qoute " poor ******* may as well have 3 nuts , with the size of that thing"

:lol:

hey, it was a very cold water in that pool, wish he had kept his bathers on...

Hey, I prefer to swim that way and have been blessed to be hung with what I call my 'Cashew'

I was hoping this thread would not go down this path but if you guys wanna chat about said 'Cashew' then...

The awkward part is, the third is located on my wrist, which makes shaking hands a little uncomfortable... for the shakee not so much me, as it sort of tickles.

:p

Homs.

Latest posts

Back