Where's Bribieg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie G and Silo Ted have agreed to be lab rats in an ultra secret genetic experiment. They are going to mate them and find the genetic code for a decent old bloke who lives on an Island Nth of Brisbane who at times can be a real fuckwit. Guess which part of that DNA Ted will contribute to :lol:

Bribie G and Silo Ted have agreed to be lab rats in an ultra secret genetic experiment. They are going to mate them and find the genetic code for a decent old bloke who lives on an Island Nth of Brisbane who at times can be a real fuckwit. Guess which part of that DNA Ted will contribute to :lol:

Nah its already been done. Ive met a few of them.

Bribie has asked me to give an update.

Poor ******* has heamoroids and cant sit down at the computer, his back is fucked from lifting bags so he cant even lean over the desk to post. Last time I spoke to him he said he'd be back once the anusol kicked in.

Cheers

Bribie has asked me to give an update.

Poor ******* has heamoroids and cant sit down at the computer, his back is fucked from lifting bags so he cant even lean over the desk to post. Last time I spoke to him he said he'd be back once the anusol kicked in.

Cheers

Hell !
I've heard that rolling around on empty Aldi cool drink bottles will help bad backs.
Heamoroids ? you catch that on trains right?

Batz

Ted will push the heamorhoids back in for him!

News flash on radio this morning

Naked man wearing a bucket with lots of holes on his head seen fleeing bunnings near Bribie island. Witnesses reported he had a lot of buckets under one arm and was brandishing a drill in a menacing manner. Witnesses say he was heard to be muttering about bags birkos and improved effeciency. Police are baffledby the case and have asked for any assistance the public may have on the mystery man.

News flash on radio this morning

Naked man wearing a bucket with lots of holes on his head seen fleeing bunnings near Bribie island. Witnesses reported he had a lot of buckets under one arm and was brandishing a drill in a menacing manner. Witnesses say he was heard to be muttering about bags birkos and improved effeciency. Police are baffledby the case and have asked for any assistance the public may have on the mystery man.

Hilarious!! :) :D

Police have released some information on what some in the media have dubbed the bucketed man of mystery, bucket bribie

After a tip off from a former cult member, the old darren , police believe that the suspect is a certain bribieg, a current or possibly a former member of the ahb cult. Police went to the premises of a cult financier and supplier of goods to the cult, one ross the crafty brewer to further their enquiries. It is believed that the crafty ross then drugged the officers in some way, as the last communication received from them was slurred and almost incoherent ramblings about 27 taps. The two officers were later found unconscious and have been taken to hospital.
In a bizarre twist police believe they may have solved a missing baby case, and are seeking help for any information on cult member mark the *******. Police have warned not to provoke him in any way as he is known for outbursts of profanities and naming people as trolls at the slightest provocation.

Senator Nick Xenophon has called for an inquiry on the cult. Police urge anyone with information to contact crimestoppers.

Great seamad, now i will have to wear my BIAB bag over my head to disguise my true identity.

Cheers,
D80

Back