Where to buy a Saison in Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr B said:
New England Brewery Farmhouse Saision

Very nice and interesting - and dry

Mmmmm
They also use a saison/west coast ale yeast combo in their golden ale. Also very nice

Drinking a Noisy Minor Saison Froment. Very nice, 100% wheat, very dry finish. On tap in Tbar so you should be able to find it in Brisvegas.

Also looking forward to kegging my own smoked rye saison tomorrow.

Don't want to hijack the thread but I'm searching for a saison in Newcastle NSW had a look on Dan Murphys and there aren't any available in stores around here but can order on line.. would like to be able to collect one tomorrow arvo as I have a coopers version crashing atm.
Cheers in advance

Digga said:
Don't want to hijack the thread but I'm searching for a saison in Newcastle NSW had a look on Dan Murphys and there aren't any available in stores around here but can order on line.. would like to be able to collect one tomorrow arvo as I have a coopers version crashing atm.
Cheers in advance
Prob a bit late for you, but the Awrners Bay bottlo has some.

In fact, an absolutely amazing range of pretty mch everything.

No pump ups for the brassie du Bocq so far but it's a fantastic beer, I get Indian Coriander out of it. If you can find dupont great , but saison is a wide style. Must finish dry!

Mr B said:
Prob a bit late for you, but the Awrners Bay bottlo has some.

In fact, an absolutely amazing range of pretty mch everything.
Just left there with 2 version of the style (Nomad and la sirene). I kegged mine last night and the flavor is out there.. tastes similar to them but a little sweet. I did leave the primary ferment for 2+ weeks but may have finished a bit high at 1.010 I have taken the keg out of the fridge to see if it will continue to ferment in there for a couple of weeks.

There selection there is out of control! Defo be going back!

Thanks again Mr B

Heh, you deciphered my typo.

Warners Bay, not Awners Bay.......

Doh!

Glad you found it, i've only been there once but it left an impression....

Cheers

Back