Where Do I Send Too

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normell

Winter's Flat's #1 Brewer, now that XXXX have move
Reaction score
Need some info on where to send the caps & Holders

So all the Qld guys want them sent to Ross's place.
Bindi, Browndog, Hoops, Old Dog, Pistol Patch, Sluggerdog & TidelPete. right ???

and SA to GMK
Aaron, Crispy, Delboy, Doglet, Jazman, P&C, Roach, Spog, SteveSA, TDA, Wally, Wee Stu, Kirby & Kirem ???

Need the postal address's for the following,
Bennybrewster, Boagesmalone, Crusher, MCWB, OCC, Timmy, Tony, PhilS, Robert Robbins ??, AGBrown

IF YOU DON'T SUPPLY A ADDRESS TO SEND TO, I CAN'T SEND THEM.

Normell

Ross' place sounds good to me Norm!

cheers

browndog

Ross' place is great for me too Normell,

cheers old dog

Hi Guy's

Hats & Stubbie coolers have arrived & are ready for collection. Anyone wanting them mailed, please advise.

I have for Qld guys as follows - Bindi, Browndog, Hoops, Old Dog, Pistol Patch, Sluggerdog & Tidalpete.

cheers Ross

Hi Guy's

Hats & Stubbie coolers have arrived & are ready for collection. Anyone wanting them mailed, please advise.

I have for Qld guys as follows - Bindi, Browndog, Hoops, Old Dog, Pistol Patch, Sluggerdog & Tidalpete.

cheers Ross
No hurry on mine, I will either come down for some hops or I will see you at the swap Ross. Thanks for the effort everyone ;)

Will pick mine up when next we meet Ross.

cheers

Browndog

hi Ross,

I will pick mine up this w/e if you are home. Have to go to Sunnybank for rugby Saturday afternoon.

cheers and beers to all involved old dog

hi Ross,

I will pick mine up this w/e if you are home. Have to go to Sunnybank for rugby Saturday afternoon.

cheers and beers to all involved old dog

Should be fine - Just give us abell before hand & make sure I'm here - I think Paul is popping round sometime as well to get his bits.

Cheers Ross

thanks ross,

I will have other bits to pick up as well, I will see if paul would like to come to the rugby with me.

cheers old dog

Back