Where Are You

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew one day Bowral would be on the map. Don Bradman couldnt quite achieve it, but now mckenry 3V Herms is on there, Bowral is gonna explode!

Great link. Just added myself and corrected a spelling error on Screwpop's tag.

Give it time, I think they will once it get started. When it starts to populate it will be a good resource to arrange social events/meetings/brew days etc. imo.

Great idea and very easy to use.

Hopefully more people in my area sign up as i wouldnt mind checking out other people setups and would really benefit from watching someone BIAB before i dive in.

Also a brew club nearby would be good ;)

Please add me.

Malted.
Burton, South Australia.
3V, March pump, No/slow chill (atm)

This is a really good idea and considering all previous links have died and no response to create another, I thought I would give it a go in hope not to tread on other members toes here.

Personally I would like to have an idea of where the Tassie people are in view of eventually creating a club down south or at least knowing that we have a few here.

I have created a map for Aussie Home Brewers from AHB to use as you wish.
Please feel free to add yourself and maybe how you brew or any other information you may like to share about your experience.

Aussie Home Brewers Map

I have now changed the editing permissions but it appears that people will need to sign into a Google account to edit the map. Alternatively members here can PM me what they wish to put on and where they are.

There has to be an easy way some how to map the memebrs here. It would be really useful to see who is close by and good if arranging for a "get together".

**Bump**

Any chance I can get put on there?

Ryan WABC
Bunbury, Western Australia
Kits and bits. Moving to partials.

Keep up the good work, Amber Fluid!

Added myself. Placed the flag on the town rather than my actual house - don't want you all bombarding me with visits to admire my gear!

Added myself. Placed the flag on the town rather than my actual house - don't want you all bombarding me with visits to admire my gear!
Would'nt really matter in Creswick as there is only a few houses any way!!
Chris

Cheers, will add myself tonight. And the local brew club if I can do that under the one sign in.

Added myself.

Looking a bit lonely in the Top End! :(

Ah well, more beer for me. :super:

Just added myself, after my kid stuffed it around on me!

Sorry to bump this post up, but I thought I would do this once a month to let new members know it is here.

Latest posts

Back