Where Are You

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2303427067_c817d7fb51_m.jpg

404, no URL found :(

nevermind, tried the OP's link didn't work, tried this one which did: http://www.frappr.com/aussiebrewers

On their now up in bendigo VIC with a couple of faces i dont know

Marsfield NSW here.
Seems Petesbrew and Barls are closest to me.

original link and later posted link don't work.

Links don't work now?? :(

Looks like a job for google maps.

btw ... Traralgon Victoria.
any other brewers in Latrobe Valley???

Links don't work now?? :(

Looks like a job for google maps.

btw ... Traralgon Victoria.
any other brewers in Latrobe Valley???

yeh links all seem broken / old.

Anyone know how to start this up again? Would be interesting to see.

Just load google maps and create new map as a public map (or as unlisted with only the url posted here, probably a bit more "private")
Did the forums admins want to do this? If not ill create and share the link if there is no objections.

Just load google maps and create new map as a public map (or as unlisted with only the url posted here, probably a bit more "private")
Did the forums admins want to do this? If not ill create and share the link if there is no objections.

Yeah can you create one? Would be interesting to start up again..

This is a really good idea and considering all previous links have died and no response to create another, I thought I would give it a go in hope not to tread on other members toes here.

Personally I would like to have an idea of where the Tassie people are in view of eventually creating a club down south or at least knowing that we have a few here.

I have created a map for Aussie Home Brewers from AHB to use as you wish.
Please feel free to add yourself and maybe how you brew or any other information you may like to share about your experience.

Aussie Home Brewers Map

Tried to edit me in but I couldn't figre it out sorry! haha

Any tips on how to do add it properly?

Thought there was already something like this................... Still I added myself

Needs it's own topic.

Screwy

How'd you do that? I couldn't figure it out!

I have now changed the editing permissions but it appears that people will need to sign into a Google account to edit the map. Alternatively members here can PM me what they wish to put on and where they are.

There has to be an easy way some how to map the memebrs here. It would be really useful to see who is close by and good if arranging for a "get together".

Thought there was already something like this................... Still I added myself

Needs it's own topic.

Screwy

If you look at the first few posts in this thread, there was certainly something already here. However, those links are long gone and nowhere to be found now. This topic was airlocked and I think the new link would be relevant to this thread so I started another link.
Hrrmm hope that makes sence.

I have now changed the editing permissions but it appears that people will need to sign into a Google account to edit the map. Alternatively members here can PM me what they wish to put on and where they are.

There has to be an easy way some how to map the memebrs here. It would be really useful to see who is close by and good if arranging for a "get together".

Ahh kk, i edited it now. I was wondering if I overlooked that 'edit' button haha.
Its going to great seeing all the members on the map once they're added.

Amber Fluid, Feel free to add Drew's Brew's to Geraldton W.A. if you get the time.

Drew

Amber Fluid, Feel free to add Drew's Brew's to Geraldton W.A. if you get the time.

Drew
I just put you in Queens Park. It looks like a nice pace to be :)
I didn't fill any info in though as I am not sure what you do... ie. BIAB, AG 3V, from what I gather I don't think you do kits.

I have now put the link in my signature so people can access it quicker if need be. :icon_chickcheers:

Latest posts

Back