Where Are You From ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you live and brew ?

• New South Wales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland

• Victoria

• Tasmania

• Western Australia

• Northern Territory

• ACT

• New Zealand

• ummm there was somewhere else......South Australia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As my forum handle implies I am from England but am now a permenant resident of this wonderful land and living in Lyndoch in the Barossa Valley ! have only just started brewing my own beer , have currently got a Coopers Sparkling Ale maturing & a Coopers Pale Ale fermenting . :beer:

have you met the grand master of kenny in lyndoch yet steve?

I'm from Melbourne!

Living in North Melbourne with the parents, brewing in West Brunswick at a mate's place. ;)

G'day to all the rest of you Melbourne folk. And the rest of ya aswell :)

I originally hail from sunny Townsville, but now reside in Medowie, about 750 Km south of Brisbane. (Actually 35 k north of Newcastle).

Have been brewing for about twenty years, mostly kits and have only recently branched out to extract brewing aiming to be AG in a few short months.

Steve

i'M from Asdelaide(nuff said)

Pagaent was great 2 day Whoo hooo,(get me another beer kids) :p :excl: :chug:

Albuquerque, New Mexico USA, you know where bugs bunny took the wrong turn, now living in Brisbane. More Australian than yank these days.

As you all know, I am from Caloundra in Qld & have just been priviliged to meet BindiBob & Screwtop for the first time at my place of abode this arvo. A great time was had by all, with the exchanging of beers, recipes, views ,etc, being of top priority as well as a lot of fun. :beerbang:
To the best of my knowledge, a grand total of seven AHB members are now in contact with each other on the Sunshine Coast. May this total expand as fast as possible to also include anyone else who has not bothered to get in touch with the others up here. :party:

:beer:

Second all that, lets hear from anyone with common interest in the area. Vote. 1. Bindi Bobs Stout. 2. Pete's X 3. Can't remember but it was Bob's. Got to go now as I don't want to break Pete's Golden Rule.

Hi,

Born North Island N.Z. moved to Melbourne @ 3months old then to Sydney (Epping, Newtown, Castlecrag-squatting, Cammeray, Loftus) then to Western Sydney up the mountains at Kurrajong, further up the mountains at Mt Lagoon (near Bilpin) and then further still up the mountains to Mt Tomah. From there to Mittagong and then on to Tumut (5 addresses in Tumut) back to Mittagong (Colo Vale). Mittagong to Rozelle then to Taree. Taree to Brewarrina (despite the name the worst place I have lived) to Taree to my final resting place Waitui (between Taree and Port Macquarie) where I have 200 wonderful acres surrounded by National Park and no-one to be seen in any direction. I'm sick of living out of suitcases (no I'm not wanted or on the run) and finally have somewhere that I can get some gear togeather to do some homebrewing, hopefully progressing to AG. I actually first tried Homebrewing when I was around 14 back in the early 70's, got the bug then and have attempted to get back into it a couple of times but moving kept getting in the way.
Enough rambling...cheers

Chilled :beer:

Figured I should bump the WA count up a bit :)

i'm from stirling north, just out of port augusta.

south australian but thinking of selling out to live in mackay, bro lives up there and sounds like more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back