Where Are Our Breweries?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tell us where your Brewery is...

• Aust - Vic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aust - NSW

• Aust - Qld

• Aust - NT

• Aust - WA

• Aust - Tas

• Aust - ACT

• Aust - SA

• Total voters
Japan. Moved here from the States 30 years ago. But I no longer brew at home since I started by pro life two years ago. I know, Traitor!

Adelaide here. Nice and warm outside, yet 22 degrees C in my fermenter!

corrected with some help from the mods.. sorry bout that SA.. :unsure:
Needs more work, now can't vote in poll, get an error saying I didn't select a radio button.
Or could select every state if I wanted.
Not to worry, this has been asked before, see previously linked thread that had over 840 votes.
Cheers
Nige

Needs more work, now can't vote in poll, get an error saying I didn't select a radio button.
Or could select every state if I wanted.
Not to worry, this has been asked before, see previously linked thread that had over 840 votes.
Cheers
Nige

I also get the same error
Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

Is it not accepting Canberra votes? :)

I (and a few others from the ACT) have tried to post/vote but we keep getting this message:

screenhunter01jan092319.jpg

Or is it a Firefox/IE problem? (I'm on Firefox)

cheers,

Dan

PS - this is after I tick box "ACT" which is not a radio button

Yeah, I got that. It seemed to want a vote in both sections, so I clicked 'SA' and 'Other'

I got the same error message. I'm also on Firefox.

So, +1 for ACT.

Started out a New South Welshman, then became a Mexican. My beer is better for it

Back