Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewed this American Brown for a friend - made him up a wort kit. He just sent me a pic with his brew fridge...
Brew_Fridge_01.JPG

Cheers Ross

neat setup there JS...

hockers

Cheers Hockers. That's the new two tap font I got recently from SWMBO for my b'day. She organised some 3" S/S tube to be cut and welded by the guys in the workshop at her work. She's a keeper! :p It really looks a treat huh! B)

JS

I'll take it off your hands if you can't appreciate it!
YUM.
:chug:

Not drinking anything yet apart from a coffee....its a little early for beer (for me anyhow).

Im Drinking a 5 year old bottle of Glenmorangie with ice only. It is a cardinal sin to pollute it with anything else.

Cheers Altstart :lol:

Im Drinking a 5 year old bottle of Glenmorangie with ice only. It is a cardinal sin to pollute it with anything else.

Cheers Altstart :lol:

Another off-topic I know. :(

Jim, HTFU & get into a get -together soon. Bonj's is the latest one.

On-topic now. I am enjoying my latest Scottish & will post a piccie soon. Eat your heart out Batz. :p
:beer:

Here's my Xtract Pilsner, brewed totally the wrong way... high temps, too much water... at least it's drinkable.
pilsner.JPG
And my oatmeal stout, a toucan I beefed up.
stout.JPG

Half way thru a pint of my Coopers Sparkling Ale copy.

CSA.JPG

My toucan dark ale, been in the bottles for 2 weeks now, it came out very good!

S4010006.JPG

A robust porter in front of the 'Baghdad Brewery'. Good sipping on this cool, Melbourne Sunday arvo...

Cheers!

IMG_2324__Large_.JPG

BRIGHT ALE !!!

brightale.JPG

Thanks for posting a bloody ripper of a recipe Tony!

wow that only took 5 edits to get it right, wow i'm off my chops tonight.

Attachments

• brightale2.JPG
    brightale2.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 14
100_2160.JPG

Basic ESB's 3Kg 'special bitter' kit with some medium crystal and a bunch of EKG to up the bitterness a bit...quite drinkable, but I think it needs to be a little more bitter.

Yarraville ! I bet you're only walking distance to G&G as well Bugwan.

Just 660 short steps! I can carry a fresh wort kit home without changing arms.... many a spur-of-the-moment brew session has tested that out!!!

I'm in there most weekends, but moving soon. Hope to stay in Yarraville, but I'll never get a shed as big as this one again :(

Delving deeper off topic, I used to work at a supermarket a street away from my house, and drove almost every shift. Though I was working 4 jobs (and studying full time) so every minute was sacred.

I wish I could get my camera working. Phone pics don't seem to do the beer/glassware justice.

IMGP1523_resize.JPG

A Czech Pilsener......mmm
malty and a good dose of saaz, maybe a little more next time...
I also found that a protein rest using Bohemium Pils Malt produces a clear beer. ;)

Wow! What a cool glass. That'd make a top Kolsch glass. :super:

What an even cooler looking Pils. :beerbang:

Warren -

80% Brazilian Cerrado Bold and 20% PNG

30042007520_RS.JPG

ooops, wrong Forum. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back