What is your best thread eva?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baulko Brewer

Reaction score
These quiet afternoons such as today the Friday before a long weekend, I enjoy nothing more than reading old threads, that are either interesting, stupid, or down right hilarious.

For example I read and re read the Chinese hoips thread just for humour value at the comments. I have just finished reading the Pro member thread with much amusement ( how does a thread go from membership fees to HQ Holdens??)

I would love yo to name your favourite to keep me entertained on the dragging afternoons

Do a search for an old member named speedy. He brought out the best in people, including himself.

Yeah, speedy was the god's gift that kept giving.

Baulko Brewer, I read your thread title and the first thought that popped into my head was all the Chinese hop BB threads that were deleted. They were amazeballs.

Other than that, I find myself searching for old posts of TBs as I recall bits of things he said and want to get the detail again. No thread in particular though.

Chinese hop threads for sure, some pure gold in there, anything speedy a close second...

Also good was that taxi mechanic from Mudgereeba, what's his name again?

The one just starting out on kits with 8 fermenters going in an airconditioned room.

EDIT: Fasty it was, I knew he had something in common with Speedy.

Anything with Yasmani in it.

Anythings the mods shut down as I like one sided threads.
Whip, tow the company line, whip, yes master :drinks:
Possibly this one later tonight.
Nev

Actually we havn't had a Craftbrewer love thread for a while.

Not so much my "Thread" but the surgeons :ph34r:

He had to fix my finger with somethink,I dam near chopped it off at work :p

Yasmani lol, forgot about that bloke. We have a tie for second

No. 1. Chinese Hop Thread... Nearly as good as Game Of Thrones
No 2. Speedy
No 3. Yasmani
No. 4. Any thread with Chappo in it.

Anything with darren/gone fishing/new darren/whatever other alias discussing botulism or muslims or how horrible chicks are.

Most things from Butters, Brewer Pete or Thirsty boy (for completely different reasons to the above). Brewer Pete had an instructional thread on growing the right kind of mould on rice to make sake from scratch. We seldom get anything approaching that kind of tech detail anymore.

Jonathan's auto brewery build. Wish he'd finish it so we could see it in action.

My best thread was the worm I scratched from my anus

Lets not forget good old PistolPatch and his 7000 word essays

Latest posts

Back