What Is Ie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using Opera for the last 2 years - perfect for my needs and I like the "speed dial" page that comes up when you open a new tab where I can get straight onto all my time wasting procrastinating sites :p

View attachment 44254

edit: I still use Windows XP - ain't broke why fix it.

yarp I use Opera also and XP, they work and I understand them always a bonus :icon_cheers:

I am in the Chrome camp.

Great browser

It may have changed, but when I tried it a couple of years ago - say I was browsing Adult Goat Finder or Goatgasm and switched off hurriedly, next time I launched the browser it would come up with a helpful screen full of screenshots of "these are the last sites you visited and is your SWMBO or vicar watching right now"
Did Conroy specify this design feature of Chrome?

Nasty little piece of work (and Chrome too)

:rolleyes:

demotivational-posters-the-new-internet-explorer.jpg

When visiting download.com I saw a genuine banner ad that said "Internet Explorer 9: Not as Bad as you Think". I should have saved the image.

OK all you Opera experts.

I am running win98SE and downloaded Opera and I think it was 10.6?

It worked fine until toady (about 3 or 4 days) and I tried to open it and got a message saying it had trouble with the file ouniansi.dll.

I did a search and found nothing that helped. The Opera site was worthless to me.

Any suggestions as to what to do?

I reloaded and even removed it with the control panel and rebooted and reinstalled.

I thought there would be plenty of cheap copies of XP around, katzke - SWMBO just bought a laptop with 7 on it, can't stand it. XP is fast and furious and 7 is like fighting a mountain of marshmallow and not being able to get a decent punch in

I thought there would be plenty of cheap copies of XP around, katzke - SWMBO just bought a laptop with 7 on it, can't stand it. XP is fast and furious and 7 is like fighting a mountain of marshmallow and not being able to get a decent punch in

Can not stand XP. Also I am not sure my system would run it. I do everything I need with my old system and 98se.

It may have changed, but when I tried it a couple of years ago - say I was browsing Adult Goat Finder or Goatgasm and switched off hurriedly, next time I launched the browser it would come up with a helpful screen full of screenshots of "these are the last sites you visited and is your SWMBO or vicar watching right now"
Did Conroy specify this design feature of Chrome?

Nasty little piece of work (and Chrome too)

:rolleyes:

Try ctrl shift p in firefox and IE and ctrl shift n in chrome that'll sort out your vicar problems

Latest posts

Back