What I Like Most About Ahb!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I like about AHB?

The diverse political threads about things like K-Rudds brewers bonus (I won't get it as I am a Fat Cat), World vs Darren (we need dickheads to ridicule so thanks for the tenacity)

The creative, test all assumptions view of the world - BIAB, No chill, toucan etc.

The informed and well considered 'you don't have a clue' replies. Thanks Dr K

The fact that I can post some obvious crap as a wiki article and people think I know what I an talking about.

The personalities and the way they interact.

Oh, and I get to learn how to brew better.

PS all you people who get check AHB from work, as a Public Servant, I quiet honestly have not had the time at work to look in the two tears I have been on the forum. If you job allows you the time, I hope you are not too bored at work. :p

The fact that I have met some fantastic people through here.
Also it is a nice way to slowly get your self acquainted with all aspects of brewing.
The fact that it is people you converse with and not a computer hence all the controversy, traversy, name calling, love, humour, sarcasm and some ill directed information that will be corrected thousand fold.

Just like this one :eek:

Great place in cyber space.

Though I did enjoy Grumpys forum and limericks before I got onto here.

Back