What Did You Get For Xmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 for the Wii, ah you can't beat the joys of combining big game hunting and drinking with your mates, all in the comfort of your own home.

You fill it with beer and sit in on the table when you're having mates over. Then you sit around it and can drink without having to get up to get a new beer.

They have them in pubs/bars too, not sure if here but I've seen them around in Germany.

I've seen them in restaurants here (Criniti's)

golf club membership :D

Nothing to do with beer though

A few wii related things and a dented car from the hail. Best present was the look on my kids faces when they saw the trampoline

You fill it with beer and sit in on the table when you're having mates over. Then you sit around it and can drink without having to get up to get a new beer.

They have them in pubs/bars too, not sure if here but I've seen them around in Germany.

they are the latest rage in Thailand... look great but warm quickly in the hotter months... great for evening sessions, :icon_cheers:

just means ya gotta drink em quicker :icon_drunk:

Beer towers, man I went through them like they were going out of fashion whilst in Fiji

I manage to collect a few foodie items this year.

A copy of The Hairy Bikers Perfect Pies cookbook (so much meaty goodness), a food dehydrator (corned silverside to become jerky sitting in the freezer to stiften up right now), a copy of BF3 and also managed to stop by Murray's on my way up the coast to the parents, grabbed two bottles of Anniversary Ale 6, some Angry Man Brown ale, Punk Monk, and a growler of Rudeboy Pilsner. "Santa" has his usual bottle of a previous year's AA left out for him (number 5 this time).

Was going to stop by Murray's on the way back to refill my growler, but after the last 3kms along Richardson Rd before the roundabout at Nelson Bay Rd took 40mins due to Boxing Day traffic I made the decision to abort and head back for the highway.

just got home this arvo from a decidely crappy xmas break with various relos, mainly in-laws, downed a Coopers Dark Ale with dinner, and looking forward to hitting the xmas beers tomorow...
Grand Ridge 6 bottle variety pack...pilsener,pale ale,bitter,stout,light, and wheat
Gage Roads Sleeping Giant IPA
Lord Nelson 3 sheets
Four Pines, Kolsch and Pale Ale
Monteiths Golden Lager
White Rabbit Dark Ale
Kozel, Premium and Dark
Grimbergen Dubbel
Burleigh Brewers My wifes bitter
Zywiec
Brewdog Punk IPA
Whistler Lager.

Lucky Ive got 2 weeks off...

When I saw them they were called Beer Bazookas. And the company that made them were these: http://www.metrodispenser.com

nothing big, thankfully! (bah humbug)

well okay, i got a duck donated to an underprivileged town and a few shirts.

I got the classic beer style "Weizen" and "Continental pilsner". I have a few of the other series and find them pretty good. They're a bit late in arriving, though should get them this week.

The only thing brew related I got was a floating drinks caddy for the pool.
Pretty cool.

It was a good year :)

1 Bottle of Stone Ruination IPA
Brewing Classic Styles
Designing Great Beers
and a voucher for The Beer Cartel

YEP!

Joel

A kegerator! Santa had deep pocket's this year... :beerbang:

Back