What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to The Dissociatives right now. Much better than Silverchair ever was, though I will be interested to see what SC's new album is like.

Interesting you happen to mention Dissociatives, I'm listening to Silverchair's live album. Better than any of their studio ones- more emotion :)

Killing Joke:Death and resurrection show,(the one with Dave Grohl drumming)

:super:

The Modern Lovers (1976)

ROADRUNNER, ROADRUNNER ...GOING FASTER MILES AN HOUR ...

I actually prefer the Sex Pistols "attempt" at it on the Rock 'n' Roll Swindle album ... :super:

Soul Fly,:prophecy. This album contains a ripper cover of Meantime,by Helmet. :super:

Brauluver said:
Soul Fly,:prophecy. This album contains a ripper cover of Meantime,by Helmet. :super:
[post="115790"][/post]​

Moses is a freaking awesome song from that album

I'm listening to Jeff Lang's "You Have to Dig Deep to Bury Daddy". Great album! He's currently on tour in the U.S. supporting John Butler. IMHO he's superior to John Butler. He's a better singer and his compositions are much more colourful and varied. On the guitar he's on par with JB.

Sepultura:"Under a pale grey sky",double live album.

Max is the man :super:

As always its zakk wylde's black label society here.
Just a quick plug, new album out in july 'shot to hell' on the newly signed label roadrunner, they are recording as i type. With the new label comes a promise of a aussie tour also. :super:

Bleed for me
Jayse

I heard 3 tracks from the new "TOOL" album 2 day,Wicked.
has anyone else heard /bought it yet and what do you think?
Hope they tour oz on the back of this album.

I heard one song on JJJ and thought it was cool.

I bought the new TOOL album on saturday, I haven't really had a chance to give it a "good" listen yet but all sounds good. MAN, what a cover!. It has built in 3d glasses which you look at some awesome photos and artwork through, worth the purchase price alone!.

Drowning out the office noise with Judas Priest: Screaming for Vengance :super:

KYUS, And the circus leaves town.(bass to blow ya speakers)

jayse said:
last year we had quite a thread going on grumpies about music people are listening to and everyone had a good go at paying everyone one else out for there music.
mind you i think i copped most the flack.
[post="16382"][/post]​

I see nothing wrong with your musical choices Jayse, mostly for me at the moment its:

Metallica (everything apart from Saint Anger coz it didnt do much 4 me)

System of a Down

Ramstein

Ministry (no not the dancy crap - the band :D )

Dead Kennedy's

Sex Pistols and a whole heap of other stuff that alomst causes divorce everytime I play 'em - honestly SWMBO has no musical taste what so ever - I'm not being harsh, all I will say is Michael Jackson! :blink:

Back