What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slayer yesterday. RIP Jeff.
Today Daft Punk, tonight who knows?

And Melvins: Talking Horse.

Lyrics are all topsy turvy.

Last edited by a moderator:
usual for me - Swans - I want to be your dog

Good version...Creepy
Kvelertak's Meir has been pretty much on constant rotation here since it came out.......Sounds like Turbonegro decided there would be more cash in black metal after they released Ass Cobra in the mid 90's and went down that road.
Also have been bringing the mosh to my sleepy part of Tas with Nails' Abandon All Life:

Read a track by track review of the album which, after a short passage of homo-erotic Tolkein fan fiction, described the above as the sound of Ents hatefucking. I concur.

jlm said:
Read a track by track review of the album which, after a short passage of homo-erotic Tolkein fan fiction, described the above as the sound of Ents hatefucking. I concur.
Are you in Sales? You really should be in Sales.

WarmBeer said:
Are you in Sales? You really should be in Sales.
"Hi, my name's James and I'm here today to talk to you about the broad and exciting genres of punk rock and metal. But not the stuff you like, 'cause all that sucks. Now let's get started with some of my favourite acts......."

Is that any good?

So Black Flag have released their first music in dickety-two years. Surprisingly it doesn't suck. I mean, its not that great either but considering some of the sonic turds Greg Ginn put down post, and lets be frank, during Flag's time I'm pleasantly surprised.
http://dropcards.com/blackflag/content/index.php

You do have to hand over an email address to listen so I'm expecting to be spammed with crazy old cat man Ginn's cat refuge info at any moment.

manticle said:
usual for me - Swans - I want to be your dog
Enjoyed that. Went and pulled out the original and got a buzz from Iggy. Both as good as each other. Same but different.

manticle said:
Tomahawk: God Hates a Coward

Why is Mike Patton so obsessed with mics and Oh, now I will sing through this one! I have done an audio engineering course and I can tell you its over the top.

I went to Bungle on their Disco Valante tour and he had a table of mics laid out to sing through....

Not dismissing his artistic integrity to deliver his music etc but ****.... WHY? Mike, WHY?
And if you dont know, he likes shitting in random places!

just sayin...

Device - self titled album, features Disturbed's lead singer Dave Draiman.

Worth a listen if you enjoy Disturbed's music.

I have heard the first Device single.... pretty good, very Disturbed 2.0 which for a fan like me is good. I am looking forward to listening to more

QOTSA's new one...I actually like it and the video is slightly weird :lol:

Latest posts

Back