What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beehive and the Barracudas - Pure Commotion

Saw Massive Attack just over a week ago. Still have these beats and loops spinning in my head. The LED videowall blew me away. Very clever production with the melding of media and lighting combined and pristine audio. One of the best gigs I have seen which is a comment I don't dish out lightly.
Great 40th b'day pressie :)

I've gotta say the new stuff is much better than I'd have expected - all things considered. How did it come across live?

No disrespect to the band intended of course (I'm not an idiot). Just saying that they did seem to have lost their way a bit of late.

Just picked up Of Mice & Men's self titled album. On the front it said 'for fans of Bring me the Horizon and A Day to Remember'. But it's The Devil Wears Prada all over. Still pretty good.

Curse Ov Dialect live on RRR.

****, sounds pretty good. Coulda gone to this.

Deftones - Diamond Eyes album, Currently the title song "Diamond Eyes".

The new single "Rocket Skates" is something interesting from a deftones perspective, the best meoldic guitar riffs from the self titled album with neuances of white pony filtering/effects/keys. New bassist seems to be hitting the spot in the lineup too.

Get well Chi. :(

I will now sell five copies of The Three E.P.'s by The Beta Band.

If there's something inside that you wanna say
Say it, alright, I will be okay...

I've gotta say the new stuff is much better than I'd have expected - all things considered. How did it come across live?

No disrespect to the band intended of course (I'm not an idiot). Just saying that they did seem to have lost their way a bit of late.

I was a bit pensive about how things were going to translate live due to the style of music but my concerns were blown away by both the execution of their music live as well as the overall production experience. You are right about stuff like 100th Window but I have thrashed Heligoland both before and after this show and I reckon it's every bit as good as Mezzanine. The interview on JJJ the other week (worth downloading the podcast) gives a good background on their journey with NO pretention or rock star BS.

Florence and The Machine and Dizzee Rascal You Got The Dirtee Love Live at The Brit Awards 2010

sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bart Simpson - Do the Bartman

Some dickhead let Seth Green program Rage.

Back