What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they play "Roquefort" ? I ******* love that song !

(addendum: the bridge & chorus suck)

Anyone for Free-Form ? May I introduce Morgan Agren on the skins........

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a musician in the house ?

Another for you, Bum. Rock 'n Rollski. Turn this ******* up !

During todays Brewing

Brian Eno - Another Green World, Before and after Science
BEastie Boys- Hello Nasty
Studio One Rude Boy* Ska Collection

C'mon dude you just posted a link to free Jazz. Your right to dismiss any music as gay has now been revoked.

haha most will prob think i am gay!!!

system of a down are the best band every!!! cant get sick of them (wish they bring more stuff out)
am into lost prophets, shadow falls and bullet for my valentine ATM

usally random with music genres but been sticking with light metal lately lol

Light metal is like alcohol free beer. It's never as good as the real thing.

Beastie Boys are G.A.Y.

Not unlike "The A-Team"

huge call there. Beasties did about as much for hip hop as any other artists, prob more for getting in as "white boys". You cant tell me License to ill, check you head, Pauls boutique and Ill communication arnt the jam. Sure they have gotten a bit older.

Still been cainging anythiny Aceya or Abstract or Mikah 9. Haiku d eta still on high rotation in the car.

Mumford & Sons - Sigh No more
Royksopp - Junior
Deadmau5 - some Essential live session from Ibiza, complete wif sum geezer yellin' "IIIIBEEFAAAAAA!!!!" every few minutes... funny and annoying at the same time.

Now I need to balance it all out with some heavy stuff, Karnivool will do to start.

huge call there. Beasties did about as much for hip hop as any other artists, prob more for getting in as "white boys". You cant tell me License to ill, check you head, Pauls boutique and Ill communication arnt the jam. Sure they have gotten a bit older.

Still been cainging anythiny Aceya or Abstract or Mikah 9. Haiku d eta still on high rotation in the car.

Fents, not to mention "to the 5 boroughs". I still listen to this album and love the older style Beasties! I'm waiting on the new one, but I hear Adam Yauch is recovering from some kind of throat cancer before they release it.

Bowie

Fents, not to mention "to the 5 boroughs". I still listen to this album and love the older style Beasties! I'm waiting on the new one, but I hear Adam Yauch is recovering from some kind of throat cancer before they release it.

Bowie

yep full annoucement here -

Latest posts

Back