What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KISS.

I've got the original 'Unmasked' LP. If it ever reaches collectable status, I'll be selling out faster than the band itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
The internet's full potential has now been realised. It is all downhill from here.

haha that's so awesome.

some old but good ones:
death metal monkeys
death metal rooster

KISS.

I've got the original 'Unmasked' LP. If it ever reaches collectable status, I'll be selling out faster than the band itself.

Y'know they were originally going to call that song Radler.

Came across a good KISS video the other day:

Ace>Gene

Gene is such a wanker. For some one who's been playing bass for a long time I'm amazingly poor at it, but I can say with complete confidence that I could play better with my cock than Gene can (with his hands)

Apart from listening to a lot of Turbonego to get ready for my visit to Melbourne in a few weeks (I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, the concert or the recovery lunch at the Taphouse the next day....) I watched a few good mucis docos this week.....

Good film on the Minutemen (Mike Watt, now there's a bass player), one of the more different, talented bands to come out of the early hardcore punk scene:

And a film about the frontman of another great early hardcore band who had a bit of a resurgence in the 90's pop punk scene (and are still going today...), SNFU

Good film, sad at times. Stay away from meth kids.

On April the 27th 2013, two mates, myself, presumably 20,997 others will be enjoying the stylings of Black Sabbath at the Sydney superdome.
After the Iron Maiden post concert transport debacle that saw the three of us shoehorned into the back of a mates girlfriends Toyota hatchback for transport back to the north west, the largest of our trio is around six foot and 130 kg, we've decided to do it right and book a nice hotel room for the evening.
Here's to the loss of another chunk of short term memory!

I'm hoping Sabbath security obtain special dispensation to confiscate and destroy any ******* i phone held aloft for recording purposes.

*edit -speeling*

Been listening to The Mark of Cains new album Songs of the Third and Fifth heaps since it came out the other week.

It's ******* awsome. They've really delivered to their long suffering fans the only way they know how. Brutal, honest and 100 ******* %

Grey 11 is an awsome song. Labelled it one of my all time favourite TMOC songs after only a few listens. Massive call

If you haven't already, do your self a favour and have a listen to this album

Sounding a bit poor man's Melvins based on what I can find on the tubes.

Stone Temple Pilots, Plush.

Awesome song, one of my favourites.

Not much of a fan of that album, but that song with maybe one or two others from Core is excellent.

Purple is a bloody good album though..

50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Just to confuse everyone I pass on my way to work this morning...a white guy with a bad moustache listening to gangsta rap :lol:

I don't think anyone will be confused. Only white people listen to culturally irrelevant (and entirely shitty) hip-hop.

Been listening to The Mark of Cains new album Songs of the Third and Fifth heaps since it came out the other week.

It's ******* awsome. They've really delivered to their long suffering fans the only way they know how. Brutal, honest and 100 ******* %

Grey 11 is an awsome song. Labelled it one of my all time favourite TMOC songs after only a few listens. Massive call

If you haven't already, do your self a favour and have a listen to this album

Could be barking up the wrong tree altogether, but did those guys have a tune years ago that contained the lyric 'Thai police' with a bit of Thai speak in the track itself?
I'm fcuked if I can recall the name of it.

I think I know the song you're talking of Dave and no, this wasn't The Mark of Cain. The song you refer to was a bit of a piss take by an Aussie band who for the life of me I can't think of the name..............

Heifer..... that was them, it just came to me. The song was called Mark Mark or something. Fair while ago now

Loving and hating this song at the moment

Back