What Are You Drinking Tomorrow?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are you guys wearing tomorrow?

Nothing weird - I just don't want to clash, you know?

So what are you guys wearing tomorrow?

Nothing weird - I just don't want to clash, you know?

A sky blue onesy. If this is going to clash, I've also got a lime green version.

****...just when I worked out what Im drinking tomorrow,

now i need to pick an outfit as well...oh lord is me.

Anyway Ive got a bottle of the current 7 beers I have floating around, one of each to polish off...starting light and finishing with a big choccy stout..ya hoo

As long as you can still hold a beer when you're wearing mittens.

Brewing in a BORAT Bikini
Would anyone like to taste the beer

Badvar Lager
Hobgoblin clone
Smokey Porter
APA
Far Kin Lager

Couple of each perhaps? :party:

Very pleasant 27 today on the Mid North Coast of Cockroachia with a glorious ocean breeze from the nearby beach, 26 tomorrow at Forster, Old Bar, Port etc etc dropping to a welcome 23 after the change.

Old Bar Cellars got in a heap of Kozel - almost BB date but very drinkable and in excellent nick, $5 a bottle - not bad for a local village bottlo.

:)

20121207_171004.jpg

Commiserations to my former compatriots in Banania. May the heat not faze ye :party:

Very pleasant 27 today on the Mid North Coast of Cockroachia with a glorious ocean breeze from the nearby beach, 26 tomorrow at Forster, Old Bar, Port etc etc dropping to a welcome 23 after the change.

Old Bar Cellars got in a heap of Kozel - almost BB date but very drinkable and in excellent nick, $5 a bottle - not bad for a local village bottlo.

:)

Commiserations to my former compatriots in Banania. May the heat not faze ye :party:

I love Kozel, easy drinking Czech beer. I had a back-door supply a few years ago, not illegal but direct from the wholesaler, 20 500ml bottles per carton

"drinkable" you say? Go on...

Tomorrow is my Grand Final addition of blonde ale. I brewed this for the AFL grand final and had a spare cube and even though my team lost it tastes fantastic after 2 weeks in the bottle.

A very slight fruityness to the aroma, pale, noticeable vienna character to it (30% of the grist) and bittered to 25IBU with saaz and cascade. Beautiful. This will become a house beer.

Young blokes 3rd birthday..On tap Oatmeal stout,Czech pils,Cali Common Belgian pale ale Dortmunder Alt,and a Pliney the Elderish clone(top drop if your a hop head)Should keep the relos happy and destroy a few brain cells :drinks:

as i am on a 12 hour night shift it will be coffee and water :blink:

If I still feel the effects of last night, does that count as to have started drinking yet? :blink:

Latest posts

Back