What Are You Drinking Tomorrow?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plan to brew so I'll be drinking excessively

Hmm I think I might try something I haven't tried from Dan's in addition to the Pilsner. Any recommendation for a Saison available there?

We've got the temperature in the 30's all of last week, this week, next week.... I'm currently drinking a dulled down Boddingtons Ale, 3.5%.

QldKev

Speaking as an expat pom...I'm so glad I live in Melbourne, Kev !

And for me, it'll be more of this as my Hitachino Nest white clone isn't ready yet :angry:

And.....

;p

37'c in Melbourne so ill be guzzling everthing at hand, mainly a Witbier
And brewing a SMASH APA

Nothing during the day I have to help my wife (who runs a Childcare Centre) with their Chirstmas Concert...but trust me after that's over I will be downing my APA or getting a few Burleigh Brewing 28 Pale Ale's from the bottleshop

No way! I have to do the exact same thing....well pretty close. My wife has a gymnastics for kids business and the final show is on tomorrow so I have to help out with that but ill be slipping a couple of AAA's in afterwards and maybe a couple of Pilsners from the 50L keg which is getting rather light :(

37'c in Melbourne so ill be guzzling everthing at hand, mainly a Witbier
And brewing a SMASH APA

Your avatar reminds me of Ween but probabaly isn't though

I will be drinking Galaxy lager, my standard brew, great on hot days - sessionable.

Your avatar reminds me of Ween but probabaly isn't though

I will be drinking Galaxy lager, my standard brew, great on hot days - sessionable.

What do you mean by Ween
My heads going 100 MPH on this one

tomorrow... plenty of what ever megaswill is on the bar tab (work xmas party)... but sunday, I will be drinking my bright ale, whilst brewing a Tripel Karmeleit clone...

What do you mean by Ween
My heads going 100 MPH on this one

Ween is an American band, just broke up I think after many years

weencc_1_.jpg

Yeh Ween who have released such pearls as "Pissing in the Wind" , "Mutilated Lips" and "Big Fat ****"

Sorry :icon_offtopic:

just broke up I think after many years
Yep. Gene is a dick. He told Rolling Stone but didn't tell Dean. Dean heard about it first on Facebook or something.

Been listening to them for 20-odd years. That break-up hurt pretty bad.

Yep. Gene is a dick. He told Rolling Stone but didn't tell Dean. Dean heard about it first on Facebook or something.

Been listening to them for 20-odd years. That break-up hurt pretty bad.

Perhaps Dean and Gene Ween will now have to.................

Push the little daisies and make them come up.........................

Oh dear I am telling Dad jokes. :(

Back