Water Surprise

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a side note, there is an entire industry which designs re-usable pods for products like these. They come in plastic, and even SS. Just pack them with w/e and your away. Double massive saving.

TND, you so funny.

edit: What's wrong with fluoride anyway? Foil hats all round gents.

386308.jpg

or..

its_a_conspiracy.jpg

And Adelaide doesn't have ALDI yet - oh dark night of the soul. :lol:

And yes, the experience of my Expressi will bag me the comps this year. I might even put up a perpetual Expressi trophy for the state comp. B)

And yes, We've got a front loader. I just can't stand top loaders, but then again last time I used one is over ten years ago (and the machine itself was probably at least 10 years old at the time), so a lot might have changed since then.

ha, just wait till the pump blows on it and you cant open the door because if you do its going to flood the house then see what you think of dumbarse front loaders lol

When I lived in a bedsit in Cardiff in the 1970s all the laundromats had front loaders, and still do I expect. I used to love sitting there, it was like watching an aquarium and was a great place to pick up chicks - groovy.

edit: the reason for front loaders in Europe is that the houses don't have laundries, the washing machine, which seems weird to Aussies, is nearly always in the kitchen and occupies a spot where a dishwasher would go here, hence the need to fit under the universal kitchen bench.

Mind we don't have bidets so it's just a cultural thing. Miss the old squeaky clean grommet :mellow:

however to get right back on topic, ALDI baby wipes fixes that every time :lol:

BribieG talking about bidets, turkey, india. ...

Heck, im sure i must have missed the part about 40s of malt liquor, midnight train and the obligatory Corona 6 pack shot! B)

Awww, C'mon Fourstar! Spoiler Alert Tags PLEASE!!

:ph34r:

Disgraceful, fourstar! Don't you know you could be banned for misdirecting me to such offensive material?!
(i.e. scroll to the bottom - NSFW (uh, or my post))

hmm

ross passed out on a ride on mower.
bikini fat suit.
mr garrisons "vehicle"
men in womens inderwear.

I guess its Ross on the ride-on.

ha, just wait till the pump blows on it and you cant open the door because if you do its going to flood the house then see what you think of dumbarse front loaders lol

In that case I'll just use the manual drain which is behind the little flap on the front, no big deal.

Seems like you didn't know that though and have flooded your house before :lol:

:ph34r:

homebrewkid the front load washers have a part where you hook a hose up to and open the valve so you can drain the water in the machine. Not only if the pump blows up but it can get stuff like a hay dog bed lodged in there when washing the dogs blankets and the propeller wont move to pump the water out :S had to drain mine many of times. Prob worst thing about mine is you cannot open the door till the cycle is finished so if it fucked up mid load you can drain it but dont know if you can open the door, Have not tried turning the power off and on again but there has to be a way I guess, Or I have a angle grinder :p

hmm

ross passed out on a ride on mower.
bikini fat suit.
mr garrisons "vehicle"
men in womens inderwear.

I guess its Ross on the ride-on.
Safe Search on by any chance?

Although Ross on the ride-on was fairly shabby.

WTF!
How is it that search has photos of my back yard, front porch and even inside the house!
Silverfoil hat time for sure!
I wouldn't worry too much. You've just prompted me to search my own name and a whole bunch of stuff I don't believe I've even seen before, let alone posted comes up. Google being Google, methinks.

[EDIT: turns out I've posted only 3 of the 183 results]

[EDIT: turns out it also returns results from brew boards I don't even post at (nor have ever read before)]

I have tank water, I tend to think that the bird shit and frog spoof definatly improves the flavour of tea and expresso coffee over town water.

Mind you, it has yet to improve the flavour of International Roast... :icon_vomit:

Latest posts

Back