• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted To Buy - Co2 Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perry_winkles

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering whether anyone in the Melbourne area has a spare CO2 regulator that is working and they are willing to part with. I'm happy to pay a fair price.

Seems that after a party on the weekend, my old trusty CO2 regulator has gone to the big CO2 cylinder in the sky.

Cheers

I think Kelbygreen was selling one for $30 today, have a look at the latest threads in the marketplace.

Thanks Florian - I saw that one and would have taken it, but it was already gone.

Also thanks Seemax for the link - if I don't get an offer in the next couple of days, I may get the Tesuco from the same site. On the site, it is listed as "Dual Gauge Gas Regulator For Beer Aquariums". They are some seriously lucky fish.link

Thanks Florian - I saw that one and would have taken it, but it was already gone.

Also thanks Seemax for the link - if I don't get an offer in the next couple of days, I may get the Tesuco from the same site. On the site, it is listed as "Dual Gauge Gas Regulator For Beer Aquariums". They are some seriously lucky fish.link
I use one of their cheap ones on my aquarium. Been chugging along for nearly 2 years now with no worries at all.

Back