• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Small Amount Of Chinook

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbowers

Reaction score
Hey,

Looking to get like 20 grams of Chinook of someone in the Melbourne area. Can return the favour with some Citra. I would buy some, but I really only need a small amount and I don't really have a good way of storing them.

Cheers,
James

Happily swap you some Chinook for some Citra (never used Citra before but heard good things bout it)

I don't see why you don't just buy a 40g packet of Chinook from LHBS and keep the other half in the fridge in an airtight container though?

any how I'm in Brunswick untill bout 6:30 then i'm going bush for a week... where in smelbs are ya?
If you want to come round PM me and i'll send ya me address

What date is yours?

The issue is that the stuff I found was from 2008. Wouldnt mind something a little fresher...

G'n'G, 2008 Harvest kept in fridge, as yet unopened.

Ah ok. That's probably the best im going to get.

How big is the pack?

Changed yr mind, NP no skin off my nose.
hope the citra works well for ya.

Hey I have a Bag of Chinook Flowers I got with a hop Rhizome Buy I wasn't planning on using.
Im in Coburg if you want. not sure about the weight but it's a stuffed sandwich bag full.

im in watsonia have more chinook than the army has helicopters. PM if you need any...(chinook that is not helicopters)

pretty sure its 2009 harvest

Eh, it's all good. I just sucked it up and ordered some from a shop. I'm sure I'll find something to do with the rest.

Also, Fents - pm me your address!! I'd like to hear your thoughts on that old kooinda I bought.

Back