• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Chiller Plate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure exactly what you want but mashmaster is getting new plate chillers in the next few weeks, a new and improved bigger and better model.

Brizzy, I don't think your plate chillers are what Benno is after. I think he's after a "cold plate" ie a cast aly block with ss tubing inside that sits in the bottom of an esky to make a magic box.

Benno, I'd suggest you keep your eye on ebay as they are heaps cheaper than andale! Don't forget ebay usa, you can get one there for about US$50 but freight will set you back another US$50.

The latest Grain & Grape newsletter, says they have Cold Plates.
Doesn't list a price though.

Cold Plate

Make your own draft box with cold plates that have thin profile aluminum blocks in which stainless steel tubing is embedded. There is total surface contact between the 11' of embedded stainless tube and the cooling aluminum which makes plates the most efficient method of cooling per foot. They are great in low volume applications where space is an issue.

Doc

Latest posts

Back