• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

*****wanted******agb Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joely_gtg

Reaction score
I am after bits and pieces to build my first AGB I have sourced the Kegs but am after all the other bits. If anyone has a grainmill, bi metal thermometers, march pump, etc let me know. I have found these items for sale online but thought I would give this a go first.
Cheers
Joel

where abouts is ya first???......the 'Hills'??...just kidding folks

Fill in your location details and there might be someone near your area who could help you out

You don't really need a grain mill and march pump to start AG brewing. Probably a good idea not to lash out for unneccessary things to start off with.

Cheers

You don't really need a grain mill and march pump to start AG brewing. Probably a good idea not to lash out for unneccessary things to start off with.

Cheers
good idea when i first got interested in ag i got carried away with the " i need this,i need that to make it happen" idea,just take your time do some research.ask more questions,google it, and go from there,i have been moving towards ag for 3 or 4 years now as time and money permits,if you can have your grain cracked at your local hb store you save,as for a pump try a gravity fed set up,again you save.
i have yet to "pop" my ag cherry,it all cost,s so slowly,slowly catchy monkey.....cheers...spog.......

Latest posts

Back