• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - 750ml Coopers Bottles Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prisoner#24601

Reaction score
You wouldn't think coopers longnecks would be hard to come by in Adelaide.....

but alas, I've gotten the bug after a meagre 5 or so reasonably basic brews and need more real estate to continue the creative process.

So short of going on an enormous binge and buying the full ones, any one got any to sell?

gotta suck livin in a state where no one throws away bottles due to them being worth $$ when ya return them ..

Prisoner - Best to grab 'em from mates parties if possible - even for a small donation. that way you also can clean them before they get too much yeast, etc stuck in the bottom...

Bottle depots: when I was doing glass years ago here in QLD the local scouts used to have bottle & can depots as a fund raiser. Do they do that in SA or do all the bottles go back to the pubs etc?? I bought a couple of hundred off them.

Give Westminster School a ring, I went to a wedding there on Saturday and they were pouring Pale Ales from longnecks. If I'd had my car there I would have hit them up for a dozen empties myself! I'm sure they would part with them for a small donation.

I have about 24 or so you can have for nix. You will have to clean them though.
Send me a PM if interested.

C&B
TDA

Latest posts

Back