WA state election results in advance, don't bother watching

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
There's no point in watching the results, it will be the same old same old:

Colin Barnett:
It's been an honour to serve the people of Western Australia for the last 8 years, providing strong and inclusive government and working tirelessly for the betterment of all West Australians... Sadly...

Mark McGowan:
It's an honour for my party to be elected to serve the people of Western Australia, to provide strong and inclusive government and work tirelessly for the betterment of all West Australians..... Encouragingly

Pauline Hanson:
Whine shriek hoot gurgle (usual incomprehensible nasal flute noises and grating squealing sound from some part of her throat anatomy).

Fizza McMansion O'Cayman:
The State result, whilst not what we would like to have seen in Western Australia - wherever that is - should not be seen as a criticism or our strong and inclusive and may I say agile Canberra government. The result reflects from State Based issues only. That's why I have stayed away from the West so as not to unnecessarily poison the polls. Did I mention "State Based" like Tones always used to do?

I'm well disappointed in the lack of quality candidates, and parties for that matter.
Your comment is depressingly spot on Bribie.

Absolute Brilliance by Bill Shorten start an inquiry into penalty rates and a couple of weeks before the WA state election fair work say they should be reduced and Malcolm Trumbull agrees what does he have against the liberal state government. .

Bribie, cant decide if your just a sour old cynic, or you have been playing with crystal balls again. Either way, eerily accurate.
Mark

Stouter said:
I'm well disappointed in the lack of quality candidates, and parties for that matter.
Anywhere in Australia. All we are are a bunch of mugs who put up with the rorts and the lack of governance, we can't blame Pauline for everything.

Bribie, good use of the ol tarot cards.

You nailed it!

Back