Vintage Bourboun - Old Hickory

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking we might drift a little more :icon_offtopic:
Heres my boat build
I think the common theme to the OP is in the name of the boat
$200 Ebay special into this

I hope you didnt rename that boat...terribly bad luck....

I hope you didnt rename that boat...terribly bad luck....

No it was extremely good luck BEER NUTS
But not the boat rounding the world
Seamad i think you need to post some pictures
( of the cellar And the pick up point)

Edit -: spelling by a reject

I say save it. You never know.
Remember when you could by this stuff?

col79.jpg

Kitch, and shit beer, but I wish I had of bought a pallet as it's now retailing for around a grand a carton.

I remember buying a case at Hoxten park and guzzling a good portion by the time I got to Myall Lakes with an ex-girlfriend.
Ah...a wonderful weekend of regrets on both fronts was that..

Wasn't this in the latest edition of Liquor mag? I read an apology and retraction from the maker notifying the reading public they broke a half dozen laws and stole copyright without payment or notice.

Hmm maybe i can scan a copy in. I'll check on Monday. On the flip side they could have called in Muff Beer and make a mint.

col79.jpg

Kitch, and shit beer, but I wish I had of bought a pallet as it's now retailing for around a grand a carton.

I remember buying a case at Hoxten park and guzzling a good portion by the time I got to Myall Lakes with an ex-girlfriend.
Second beer I ever bought. Carton Cold being the first. 'Twas a big step up in the world.

No it was extremely good luck BEER NUTS
But not the boat rounding the world
Seamad i think you need to post some pictures
( of the cellar And the pick up point)

Edit -: spelling by a reject

Cellar is very skinny, lined down both sides with waffle pods ( used in concrete slabs ) that take 96 btls and 4 skinny halves in the corner. Can't get any meaningful pictures due to tight space. Talk last night made me thirsty so had to fetch a nice 8 yo coonawarra cab sauv for dinner. a piccy of one pod:
pods.jpg

col79.jpg

I have one can - saw a six pack in the last week for $140!

Kev

col79.jpg

My bro has a few of these lying around, think they're empty though.

Latest posts

Back