[vic] Where Can I Get Old Milwaukee

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple

Talkin' bout a Rye-volution
Reaction score
a question for those in or around Melb, has onyone seen Old Milwaukee in their travels to the bottle-o? it for a Special occasion that I'd rather not go into, but would really appreciate if anyone knows where I can get this.

a question for those in or around Melb, has onyone seen Old Milwaukee in their travels to the bottle-o? it for a Special occasion that I'd rather not go into, but would really appreciate if anyone knows where I can get this.

I haven't seen it Maple... but I reckon your best bet would be Purvis Cellars in Surrey Hills - they have a great range, so they would be my first port of call.

Cheers,

Brendo

purvis doesnt have it listed on its website. nor does cloudwine (slowbeer). they might be able to order it in

I haven't seen it Maple... but I reckon your best bet would be Purvis Cellars in Surrey Hills - they have a great range, so they would be my first port of call.

Cheers,

Brendo
Yup, thanks mate, will be heading there on the way home if nothing else comes up.

CM, yeah, had a look on that, but they don't have several items that they stock, so might be worth a look. I wouldn't bother with ordering it (could always just piss in a fermenter and add some DME and brew a batch)

hmm well the piss and DME would be an option. but then again it sounds like you could get Wes to knock you up something similar with his brewing talents!

edit: Dans in forrest hill has a decent range. you could always try calling them.

Back